From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:52:12 -0500
John,

You're right, and the reason is that Word generates huge amounts of HTML
code which will make your page load slowly.  Also, you'll have a bear of a
time debugging the code if anything goes wrong.  Besides, you'll still have
to go into the raw HTML at times, and that's true even if you use a code
generator such as Front Page.

Steve