From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:22:27 -0500
If your local channels have vacated channels 2 through 6, as ours have, I
would consider operating without them.  If, however you have strong local FM
broadcast stations, you might find them creating broadband QRM in your
receiver on some band or other.  Best thing to do is try it and see what
happens.
73 -- W3IUU