From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2015 08:53:29 -0600
The only thing I have done, is operate the little slide switch that you have
to move when you update the firmware.
Their hasn't been a firmware update in 4 years, so I doubt their will be
one.
Guys here have done the speech board, I think the filter is easy to.
One filter on CW really moves the ts-480 in to a new league.