From:
Mark WZ0K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 23:52:11 -0500
Hi
     Well, this last weekend, I renewed my wedding vows with my beautiful wife. We went back to the old QTH where the members of my old church packed my things to ship to the new location. We then had a nice time renewing our vows, getting to do the traditional wedding kiss, and so on. Smile. The church even through a reception/going away party for us.
     Anyway, I scooped up my Kenwood f6 a and put it in the suit case. Not knowing where the charger was I bought a new one on E-Bay. Now, I am bidding on a programing cable. The HF rig is in the other items that are being shipped. We are living on 7.5 acres, but it belongs to my mother in law. So, I am not sure if I will be allowed to have antennas. That being said I am interested in what types of ham activities there are in MCHenry county Illinois. Right now, I only have 2 meters, 220, and 440.
     TNX.
God bless, 73,
Mark
loves You!