From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:21:51 -0800
I would say that the ccsw is better than the ge super 3 and about equal with
the super 1. I wouldn't say, however, that the ccsw sounds as good as the
super
1. The ccsw is a good sounding radio; but, in my oppinion, not as good as
the super 1. I never owned a super 2. I sure wish I would have gotten one.
Merry Christmas, everybody! Doug, N6NFF