From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:15:58 -0400
Hi;
 I have been using a unit from talking thermostats the model
number was vip 1000.  take a look at talking thermostats.com
The unit is a set back that is easily programmed my only very
minor issue might be that the switch to go from a c to heat is
very hard to flip.  OTHER than that the unit works great.
Certainly is a step up from the older units that used raised
print and clicked for every two degrees.  I can get there phone
number if you need it.  richard
sent from my braille note