From:
chad morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:18:27 -0600
Hello,  I just looked down at my wouxun ht anntenna and found that it is bent right after the connector (the place righte where it becomes flexible).  I don't really know what to call it.  anyway, I've said all that to ask this.  Does anyone know where I can get a good replacement anntenna?  What company makes good anntennas.  I Don't think I have ever bought a ht anntenna before.  I have had connectors brake but never an anntenna.  Like I said, it's not broken yet but I'm just afraid of it braking and or messing up my radio when I talk on it.
thanks guys,
73s
ps.
sorry if I'm getting on everyone's nerves with all my questions.