From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2015 11:22:08 -0500
I like JJRadio for this sort of thing.  You can jump to functions and
readings using a Fields menu.  The main display has a dynamic frequency
readout plus indications of which VFO is in use, the current S-meter
reading, and the VOX and split states.  In addition, you can use it to keep
your log.  See http://www.jjshaffer.net/.
--
Jim, ke5al