From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 22:35:40 -0400
Interesting. never realized that.

Barb K1EIR
-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Buddy Brannan
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: look out John!

Well=85the Windows version will kind of work without forwarding pots, =
although forwarding ports is preferable. Actually, many routers will =
dynamically forward ports, so-called =93trigger ports=94, so one could =
conceivably have Echolink installed on multiple machines. Or, you could =
install at home and at the office, on two separate networks, if you were =
so inclined. Or on your home machine and your traveling desktop.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY