From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 16:37:28 -0600
Tom,

What I do with mine is to put the ball of my foot on it and rest my heel on
the floor.  You have to be able to keep your foot on the pedal without
engaging it when you don't mean to.  It does take some experimenting but Get
it at a comfortable distance, get your foot in the most comfortable position
and I think you will love it.

I have mine on carpet and it works just fine.  I think on a board or
something it might have more of a tendancy to move a little.  However, on
the carpet it stays put very well.

I could not hear you.  Did you use the mic on the net this afternoon?

73
Kris