From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2016 07:22:57 -0500
The latest version of Duxbury contains translation tables for UEB and also
for English Braille, American Edition, among many others. I'm not sure what
it defaults to, but you can set it up any way you like, and EBAE is probably
going to be supported for many years to come.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com