From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:17:52 +0100
Hi David,

Yes, I mention the 5 is marked on the TS-990, but it's buried in the review
<smile>.  The best keypad by far, that I've tried, is on the Icom IC-7800.
It's large, the 5 is marked, and there are no other buttons around it!  It
is at the top of the panel, the display is to the left, and the band pass
knobs to the right.  My hand falls on it easily, and I can enter a frequency
swiftly without any drama!

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals