From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:52:10 -0600
Lick your finger and stick the finger into the air.  If it is cold, you
could be facing north but then again, you could be facing south.  I'd
quickly order one of those Braille compasses.  Then if it is pointed north,
you'd know you were really pointed south.  You could follow migrating  ducks
and geese.  Then you'd be spending winter in Canada and summers in Texas.

Phil.
K0NX

Phil.