From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 17:00:46 -0500
I attempted to send a message to the listserv, indicating that I was moving
the net, but Spam Assassin at Icors.org decided that my message had a bad
taste.
Anyway, due to QRM from stations in the National Parks On The Air QSO party,
and the fact that the Tin-Can Sailors Net was finishing up on 14252, I moved
down to that frequency, since it was clear. I don't plan to do that very
often, and thank you to Steve for alerting people on this list.
Thank you to Paul and Junior for relays. Check-ins today were:
KG4ITD
WD8INW
W3IUU
KD2CDU