From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:05:00 -0400
Gary:

I got mine from Ham Radio Outlet.  They have several stores around The
Country.  A friend of mine got his from Texas Tower.

If you go to http://www.ldgelectronics.com and click on products, then on
Watt Meters, you will see both meters.  The site even lets you hear them
talk.

Once you decide, on the same site is a list of dealers.  The friend said he
got his for $10 less but I used HRO because it is in my immediate area.

The unit is totally accessable, no setting for forward and reflected
required.  They do note that continuous carrier is a bit easier than SSB.  I
think you must talk or introduce noise for SSB.

Hope this helps.

73
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127