From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 00:33:00 -0500
About 15 years ago, radioshack was closing out some little FM
transmitters and receivers, they came in a set, and their purpose was
to act as wireless headset interfaces for tv game machines.  Both
units were powered by, if memory serves, 2 AA batteries, the xmiter
came with a couple of little jumper cables to interface with the game
machines, and there was a set of earbuds with the lil receiver.  I
don't remember the make or what the little units were called, but they
closed them out for less than ten dollars a set.  I bought a couple of
sets, but unfortunately let them go later-needed the cash more than
the units!  Sure_________wish I could find a working set of them.
They'd cover a pretty good sized house, and fidelity was amazing!
Danny.