From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:34:04 -0800
I haven't gotten any spam from this list's email
addresses either. Nothing from the 1 you mentioned
either. True I have been getting a small amount of
spam trickling in to my bulk folder, but it's still
just an occasional curiousity. I even got a South
Africa scam letter in my inbox last week, you know the
hoax where they say there's millions of dollars in
some bank account and they want you to help them get
it out, Trend Micro's hoax encyclopedia calls it the
Congo refugee hoax, but there're lots of variations.
That was different! Had a hand full of netsky and
beagle generateds but they've since stopped. Did a
check with Macaffee and I'm clean, my step dad's
computer upstairs however had the Blaster worm, an old
1, had to get rid of.