From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:20:47 -0400
    Hey, Butch.

Congrats on the THF6A!  You will love it!

As for the battery, I have found that it takes a good seven hours to charge.
I am not sure that it can be over-charged, but I try to take it off the
charger as soon as possible after seven hours.  You can find out how much
the battery is charged by hitting the function (or A) button along with the
1 key.  The down-side is that you will have to have sight to read the
display for that one.

As for the MHZ key, I am not sure what they are referring to in the manual.
I am sure I must use it for something, but just don't know it by that name.
I bet someone else on the list will know, though, and then I'll learn
something also.

Please feel free to ask anything about the THF6A.  Mine is still relatively
new, but I am learning things about it every day.

Good luck, and congrats again from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ