From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:12:48 -0400
Mike,

Mine sits at the towering height of 13 feet.   I had hoped to get  it up
another 10 feet higher this  year, but it didn't happen.   Probably
nothing happening until next spring.   This will give me time to figure
out a solid and safe 25 to 30 foot support.

If you go the Hex route, spend the extra 30 bucks and get the ice cords.
    These are about 5 feet long and add extra support to each spreader.
  There are 6 spreaders, and the 6 ice cords grab  each spreader at the
mid point, giving  more support  for added weight  of ice and snow.

73, Steve KW3A