From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 11:54:47 -0800
Hi Darren, I called Kenwood this morning and got ahold of Leo who
does amateur tech support.  He had no idea why the original chip
quit after working fine for over two years, and wasn't interested
in checking out the old chip to see what might have happened to
it.  I'm just relieved that the chip fixed the problem and that I
didn't have to send the rig in for a check up.  At $75 per hour,
that could get very eenxpensive in a hurry.  Jim WA6EKS