From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:59:23 -0400
Thanks, Colin:

I know one of those persistent stories about SWR is that quote inexpensive
meters add forward and reflected power.  I did test on a couple of antenna
systems matched with an external tuner to 1.0 to 1.  Now wonder what price
defines inexpensive!  Thanks.  I am having fun with the new toy.

73
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.