From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:31:24 -0400
Hi,
I don't know why they are called 5 way binding posts cause I can only think
of three ways of using them.  The posts are hollow and you can push a banana
plug in to them.  The cap can be loosened and you can put a bear wire around
the post and tighten the cap.  Or, you can loosen the cap and slip a wire
through a hole through the sides of the post and tighten the cap on the
wire.  This last method is the best if you don't have banana plugs.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!