Date:
Sat, 10 May 2014 11:13:16 -0400
Yes, it is except for the programming aspect.

By programming, I'm not referring to the weekday or weekend programming.  I
am herein referring to the codes you have to program in if you have a
multi-stage heating and/or cooling unit.  You can set a code for either one
or two degrees off of the target temperature where the thermostat will only
kick on the first stage in your heating unit.  Also, you can vary the
default times for it to warn you about getting service, time to change
filters, changing the UV light if you have one.

Al has the luxury model that automatically switches from heating to cooling.

Steve
Lansing, Pure Michigan