From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 06:59:16 -0500
Michael:

As I said in an earlier e-mail, I'm not sure if Kevin's XYL (Kathy) is
reading posts to the list any more, but if I correspond with her directly
again, I'll pass these condolences along to her.

I had thought of forwarding to her the many e-mails from everyone on the
list, but quite honestly, I didn't know if she would be up to reading all of
them right now, and didn't want to fill her inbox needlessly without her
permission.  I do know that some of you have written to Kathy personally to
give your condolences, which is probably just fine, and is something I would
encourage if you feel inclined to do so.

Her e-mail address is:

This sounds like a work-related address, so once again, please keep that in
mind if you decide to use it.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ