From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:05:58 -0500
Buddy,

given that the results on the other machine were just as bad as the mac, I'm
beginning to wonder if the problem isn't something other than what you
suspect. I know nothing about the nuts and bolts of listservs but I have
noticed that some of your posts have more junk characters than others in
them. i'm just thinking onlist, if you will. Sure wish I had answers for
you.  73,  Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations