From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:57:34 -0700
you can defrag what ever drive you want with perfect disc.
The advantage seems to be the smart placement defrag....i think the xp
defragger has this too, but in using both, i find that perfect disc seems to
be faster and finds less problems on the subsequent runs.
When you defrag a hard disc, you should do it at least twice if not three
times in a row.
The first run always takes forever, but once you do that one, the rest take
substantially less time.
Perfect disc also tends to run much more smoothly, allowing you to use the
machine while its running without noticeable slowness.

73
Colin, V A6BKX