From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:28:17 -0400
Well, the wide band on my mom and dad's clock radio was another issue.  It
didn't help as I was and still am across town from the transmitter site and
those earlier rigs I saw at least didn't do such a good job.  Right now, I
use my trunktracker scanner and HT.  My Pro-60's keypad still works, but is
in sorry shape.  I also have another one of those Ran-McNally general
coverage receivers with the tape player in the top, and it doesn't get much
use, but is a good radio.