From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2016 12:06:42 -0700
It seems to me that anything they have for blind and folks with medical
needs cost much more than it should and I think it is because they got us
over a barrel and I do realize however the less of anything they make the
cost is
higher of course. One big racket is hearing aids.  you can buy three or four
Kenwood 590sg radios cheaper than a so called good pair of aids.  73

ED K7UC