From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 20:49:17 -0500
Okay...  Since everyone's talking about feed line.
I will soon be building a new QTH a few miles from where I am now.  The new
QTH will have a lot more area for antennas so that means I will be digging
up my tower and replanting it at the new QTH.
The tower will be approximately 150 feet from the house and the feed line
will have to make a 90 degree turn.  I will be running no more than 1500
watts.  Since I can't imagine having the finances for hard line what would
be the next best coax to get?  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

73, Gary N5GD