From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:31:23 +1300
Hi John!

Thanks for the useful feedback on this feature.

I regularly go to some trouble each week to record a couple radio shows for
friends. The Stream may simplify that process. I think I'll try that this
coming Sunday. I'll do it both with the Stream and PC with Studio Recorder,
and then let them decide which method sounds better to determine future
plans.

73,
Dave