From:
Steve Gomes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:22:36 -0600
I am in Denver Colorado. Just 2 meters but all over the world on the
computer. I am wondering. I have a pro--2096 digital trunk tracking scanner.
the software to program it is called win96. I have jaws. I wonder if anyone
here who uses jaws has any luck with this program. Sighted people use the
mouse only and not the key board.  to cut and paste, add talk groups and so
forth. I have done everything I can think of to try to make this program
work with jaws and it seems impossible. I can do a few things. People can
make files for me and I can write them to the scanner. But I can't make my
own files. I really would like to be able to do this on my own. Any ideas?

my web site
www.11954.com/gomes
phone 720-747-4990