From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:26:37 -0500
Richard,

Welcome  to the world of high power.   How do you have the radio
grounded?   How close is the antenna to the operating position?

I would invest in some ferrites.  E-bay is a good source.     I would
clamp the AC line to the power supply, and the  12 vdc line coming out.
   Also clamp everything  connected to the radio/amp (coax, power,
control cables, etc.).    The other school of thought is to only clamp
things until you find the  one that is the problem.

If your antenna is 5 feet from your operating position, things may be
more problematic.  As Ron suggests, antenna/feedline/balun  may be the
culprit.    Sometimes this stuff is hard to solve, glad you have help on
site.

73, good luck, Steve KW3A