From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:17:52 -0400
Unfortunately, after Clinton got done tarring down the military, we couldn't
go right in because, we weren't strong enough.

And, we had to get other countries to go along with us.

Thank God for Great Britain and Canada.

And, I don't see our party coming up with a good candidate.

And, the people who still live in those trailers just don't want to help
themselves.

If they had, they wouldn't be in there present state of affairs.

Anthony