From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:51:16 -0500
The pf key on the rig is  at the top left corner next to  the power switch.

Set menu 51 A to64 to have the pf key read the s-meter.  Set menu 51-A to 63
to have it read freq.  I keep mine set to read the s meter and as has been
said hit another button to hear freq.  You can hit the enter key or  the
menu key twice.   You can also hit the mode key to get freq and a cw message
of mode you are on
Have fun,
Steve KW3A