Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:39:41 -0600
Hello.
e q s l cc is not the easyest web page to get around in.
I had trouble getting signed up with it in the first place and had to send a
complaint to the web master asking him to send the loggin code over.
I finally got the code and logged in but I find that the inbox and other
features on there are not easy to use.
I Think, unless you have a lot of patients with difficult web pages, e q s l
is one to be left alone.
tracy Son kk4ql.