From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:25:53 -0500
    Collin:

You may be right in the long run, but I wasn't planning on going out and
buying all new digital radios for the AM broadcast band.

This is especially a problem since the digital format appears to degrade the
signal strength and quality somewhat, at least in the view of some folks who
follow this stuff more than me.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ