From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:41:10 -0700
sounds like where i am now, except they didn't specify yards, since we only
have one, and they never said anything about being too rediculous.
I've got two masts up now, 30 and 10 feet, with ground plain verticals on
both.
I am planning on putting up a mast mounted vertical for HF and possibly a
2M/70CM beam at the top of the taller mast as well.
I may get away with a 3 element cushcraft for ten fifteen and 20 if i really
tried, but it might be stretching things a bit.
73
Colin, CF6BKX