From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:04:56 -0230
Hi all:

Really enjoyed the small crew get together last night on 40M but I'm wondering if we shouldn't try 20M the next time as the band holds up a little longer in the summer and is pretty good for north american coverage up to 10:00 or so eastern.
Plus, allot of you might have a little better antenna for 20M. I dunno if I'll be around tn as I'm having company tn. Its a beautiful day at the cottage and we're having a bbq and camp fire afterwords. If I'm done by 0:130/200Z, I might put a call out on 20M to see how that goes.

73:
Mike VO1AX