From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:26:27 -0400
Your 2.5 MHz experience is partly because of hills and partly because of
poor soil conductivity.  Same phenomenon affects the AM broadcast band in
the daytime.  In the midwest and along the seacoast the ground-wave
low-frequency propagation is much better than in Colorado.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com