From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:27:28 -0400
Yeah, Steve, I saw that.

We do have t mobile here, though, so I think that would be ok.

My problem right now is that I don't know if I can get out of my agreement I
have with Verizon, so that's another wild card to contend with.

The price of the phone itself is $150, which seemed a bit high to me, but I
guess if you want complete accessibility, that may be a necessary cost.

I checked out the youtube video, and, although I think it could have been
done better, it was informative.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ