From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 12:17:25 -0500
Jose:

I see several links here, and am not sure which one would be best.

Could you send the best link as a single link?

Also, I don't know if you belong to the I devices e-mail list, but if you
do, it might be good to post the link to your tutorial there, since the I
phone level function has been an occasional topic of discussion.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ