From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:33:15 -0400
    Well, thanks, John.

I'll check that direct cable hook-up possibility out if things aren't
resolved by my other strategies.

I think I'm getting closer to the solution, but I thought I actually had it
pegged with the Heil foot switch.

Then again, I'm not sure how that foot switch is wired, so I can't argue
definitively.

I believe that Bob did everything he could to help out.  He certainly took
an interest in the situation.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ