From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 06:41:31 -0000
Some several years ago when propagation was good, on one night (about 0300
Z) we had global communications on twenty metres.

I fired up my Quadra amplifier, with good QSK, wound the speed of my keyer
up to about 90 words per minute, and sent individual dots.

I was able to hear my own signal on its returning from the round globe trip!

David