From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:30:48 -0400
Richard, Russ's demo worked fine here.  i just hit enter where it said
demo.mp3 and  it played.  As for bluetooth, I suppose it would be convenient
to get rid of head phone or ear bud cords but these devices are so small to
begin with, it's not a big deal to me.  I just keep the stream on my belt
and have a short cord running to my ear.  Sorry for all the OT stuff.  Lou