From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:48:40 -0500
I have my computer program, which I've mentioned on this list a few times,
working fine with my TS590.  For those of you who got my original one, throw
it away.  There was a bug in it so it only worked with my old PIEXX
interface to the TS930.

The software doesn't yet have all the features it should, but it's really
really nice to be able to monitor the rig using a braille display without
having to listen to the chatter from a speech board!

If you're interested in trying it with your TS590, or another Kenwood rig,
let me know off list.  It should be relatively simple to support other
Kenwood rigs at this point.

I'm also interested in adding support for other rigs and manufacturers, and
will accept help in this area too.
--
Jim Shaffer, KE5AL