From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:28:26 -0500
I bought a used IC-718 with dsp and voice chip on ebay for $425.  Like new
with box and manual.  There are plenty of used but like new rigs out there
for under $500.  I see a new 718 is selling for $545 with dsp installed
(Universal Radio), so for $605 you could get this rig with dsp and voice
chip.  The 718 is a great rig for the budget minded.

73, Ken -N5SWR