From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 01:16:31 -0600
please call before 9 AM Colorado daylight Time If you call me at work tomorrow I will send you a link with the manual. There are a couple of other books available that are also helpful from a guy with the call KE7X. My phone number at work is 303-449-3456. Please call before Keneke

Sent from my iPhone this time