From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:01:30 -0500
    Sounds interesting, Barb.

Let me see how my next few Saturdays look.

I am planning to do the NAQP CW and SSB contests the next two Saturdays, so
will need to get some things done first to free up that time, but I'm sure
we'll be able to work something out.

I have been talking to Kris (WB9SLM) and Pat (K9JAU) both in Illinois, about
a possible sked as well, so maybe we could all try something together.

There are a number of folks who are typically too close for me to hear
reliably on 20 meters now that I'm in Michigan, and it might really be fun
to try something more regional.

Kind of a sub-set of the blind ops net, but maybe much more informal.

Will give it some thought, and see what the others think.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI