From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:31:54 -0500
Okay, 1980 folks; the Sharpe Talking Time 1, CT600E, wasn't marketed until
september (possibly as early as august) 1980.

Just had to chime in.  OF course, I can't discount the possibility that it
was marketed a little earlier in places other than boston, New York city, or
washington, DC, but I can't believe it would have been seven or eight months
earlier.

John
KW4U
Echolink node number: 1789