From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 20:34:49 -0400
Thanks for the different perspective on all this, Butch.

I don't think I'll be able to do anything in terms of additional grounding
between now and Field Day anyway, so will just enjoy what I have, and remain
thankful that I'm not getting RFI.  Hopefully, my neighbors won't get any
either.  If they do, I'll just back the power down here from 100 watts to
something closer to a QRP operation.  Such is the spirit of field day
anyway!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ